Sewing & Fashion Design Training Program
- Are You Unemployed or Underemployed?
- Do You Want to Acquire Sewing Skills?
- Do You Want to Learn the Canadian Fashion Styles?
- Do You Want to Update Your Sewing and Fashion Designing Skills?
- Do You Want to Become Competitive in the Canadian Fasion Market?
- Market? Do You Want to Learn to use an Industrial Sewing Machine?
- If you answer "YES" to any of these questions, then you need to contact HSDC!
Upgrade Your Dress - Making & Fashion Designing Skills or
Learn the Practical Skills You Need in Just 10 Weeks!!!
All courses are designed and taught by industry professionals.
- Orientation and Skills Development Training (marker making, sample cutting, free hand cutting, how to cut dresses using patterns, spec sheet identification, different equipment maintenance, orientation and information section on the Canadian Fashion Industry, fashion trends and styles, skills transfer and blending)
- Fasion Design
- Hands on Practice!
- Information on the Canadain Fashion Industry, trend and styles, job marketing & Obtaining contracts formation.
- Monthly Networking, providing opportunities for further learning, sharing ideas and making new friends, potluck sharing of cultural food.
Certificates will be Provided after successful Completion of Program.
||February 21, 2017 - April 28, 2017
||Tuesdays and Thursdays
||9:30am - 12:00pm
||12:00pm - 2:30pm
For more information
||400 McCowan Road (Ground Floor)
Project Sponsored By:
Heritage Skills Development Centre (HSDC)