Winter 2017 Basic & Advanced Computer/Internet Training
• Are You Unemployed or Underemployed?
• Do you want to Learn or Update Your Computer and Internet Skills?
• Do you want to Become Competitive in the Canadian Job Market?
• Do you want to Upgrade Your Typing, Documentation and Presentation Skills?
• Do you want to learn how to connect to the World Wide Web via e-mail, websites, and blogs?
• Do you want your Presentations or Resumes to Stand Out?
• Do you want to learn to use Computer Applications in your Small Business?
• Do you want to Become More Marketable & Employable?
If you answer “YES” to any of these questions, then you should be talking to HSDC!
Classes Start: Monday February 22, 2017 – April 28, 2017
Training Days: Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays
• Advanced Class : 09:30am – 12:30pm
• Basic Class : 01:30pm – 04:30pm
All courses are designed and taught by friendly and experienced Computer and I.T. professionals, Certificates Will Be Awarded After Successful Completion of the Course at a Formal Graduation Ceremony
2017 Basic & Advanced Computer & Internet Training
For more information
400 McCowan Road (Ground Floor)